Professional Scrum Master II Study Group
Agile-ity Inc. provides expert coaching and training to individuals seeking to improve their knowledge of Scrum and become leaders in their organization’s efforts to achieve business agility. Successfully earning the PSM II certification shows that you have significant knowledge of Scrum.
If accelerating software delivery speed, increasing quality and reducing time-to-market are important to you and your firm, Professional Scrum Master training and certification will give you the tools you need to improve your career.
After completing a PSM course you will leave with an understanding of empirical practices to make it easier to replace command and control work habits. Additionally, you will have a clear understanding of how Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Delivery Team roles work together embracing the Scrum Values and 12 Agile Principals to continually improve business Agility.
Currently Scrum.org doesn’t offer training specific to helping to pass the PSM II & PSM III exams but this free study group will help fill in any gaps that you may have with respect to Scrum knowledge.
The Professional Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members. We also suggest that you read through the PSM Subject Areas.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
Making the Most of the Study Group
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required)
- Have passed the PSM I assessment (required)
- Have passed all of the Scrum Open assessments
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum both through working on a Scrum Team and having taken part in a Professional Scrum Master or similar course
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum
- Have read at least one of the Scrum books written by Ken Schwaber. I recommend Software in 30 days.
To Request an Invite to our Virtual PSM II Study Group
If you would like to be notified when we start our weekly virtual study group sessions, please complete the form below.
Enter PSM II Study Group and your city in the subject line.