Why AGILE-ITY ?
Is your competition trying to eat your lunch?
Or are you responsible for positioning your firm to challenge the leaders in your industry?
Computer software is playing a larger role every year for industry leaders in competitive markets. Many companies are sponsoring custom software projects to implement a strategy for competitive advantage, and many end up disappointed.
Depending on whom you ask as many as 51% of the sponsored projects fail
to meet their goals/intent.
(Standish Group, Chaos Reports & Project Management Institute)
- Has your firm successfully adopted an Evidence-Based Management culture?
- Do your product development teams have experience with Agile?
- Is your company philosophy at odds with agile core values?
- Do you have Senior Leadership support to embrace agile core values?
- Is there external pressure to continue following waterfall processes?
- Is there organizational support for a cultural transformation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions but desire to improve your ability
to deliver business value, Agile-ity can help you cross this chasm with our
training & service offering.
John Gillespie, a recovering PMP, has been focused on helping financial services firms make this cultural leap for the past ten years at many banking and insurance organizations.
Some of which include; JP Morgan-Chase, BNY-Mellon, Bank of America, Met-Life, Neuberger-Berman Wealth Managers, The Hartford and Beazley Insurance.
To Learn more about why Agile-ity should be your Agile transformation partner complete the form for a consultation with John Gillespie.